Employees are distracted and more high-school graduates are saying “no thanks” to college – going straight to the workforce. And with technology is constantly changing, these trends mean training needs are more important than ever. Mobile learning programs are leading the way.
Some may think that implementing a mobile learning program would be confusing but it doesn’t have to be – just follow this one rule: Make people’s brains happy.
The full blog post by Corporate learning management system (LMS) Bridge says these five brain-pleasing ways can ramp up your mobile e-learning program:
- Keep it simple. Don’t overwhelm the brain.
- Respect learners’ limitations
- Practice, hold . . . practice —
- Pose problems, not answers
- Engage the elephant-sized brain
Jump in and do the demo with us here!