try a free demo
Businesses looking to thrive in the modern workplace realize training is more vital than ever to organizational success, and today’s Learning and Development and Human Resource professionals need an arsenal of tools to empower a diverse group of workers.
Organizations with high engagement scores outperform the market at an alarming rate, even during tough times. But only 34 percent of U.S. employees are engaged at work. So how do you keep your employees engaged?
Bridge is a modern learning and performance management system platform that enables managers across the organization to expeditiously implement training according to workforce needs while measuring employee sentiment and alignment.
Here are five simple instructional principles to improve your corporate learning outcomes:
1. Less is more: Shorter videos make happier employees
2. Know the brain's limitations: Our eyes and ears don't like fighting over scraps
3. Pose problems, not answers: Test that knowledge
4. Practice, practice, practice: Repeated application helps people remember stuff
5. Bait the hook: No one likes boring things
Sign up today for a free demo of Bridge and see why smarter people are doing smarter things with smarter companies.