Picture this, you’ve got 300 retail sales reps in 12 states and need to roll out training for a major upgrade to your product.
Would you rather:
- Schedule 20 separate meetings to go through an in-class presentation
- Do a mass conference call where you can't gauge who's paying attention or understanding it
- Or quickly develop and deploy a short course or video that can be seen by all 300 reps right in the palm of their hands? And if they need a refresher, they can review as many times as it takes to get it?
You chose the last one right?! Because you wanna rock your retail sales training. It can make the difference between a team that inspires tears of joy or makes you hang your head in shame.
But where in the world do you begin? For starters, your learning management system (LMS) needs to quickly and effectively deliver the goods, aka training:
- Mobile-friendly courses. 24/7 access means zero excuses
- Analytics. Verify who actually took the course
- Real-time reality checks. No BS-ing through lessons
- Easy-to-design courses. Drag and drop It like it’s hot
- Rapid deployment. Pull the trigger enterprise-wide
Do a little dirty dance with our demo to get in on the action today.