NHS (NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE)
Creating a Seamless Learning Experience for Front Line Healthcare Workers
NHS has been heavily focused on helping recently qualified doctors become fast tracked in their training in order to more quickly join the fight against COVID19 at UK hospitals.
The value Bridge has added in the short term in terms of learning and development satisfaction has been huge. It also makes people feel valued, it makes people feel as though you do care about their development and education, and that you’re trying to give them a sustainable, easy way to learn at their own pace
Anaesthetic Intensive Care Doctor and L&D Administrator
The NHS is the publicly funded healthcare system of the United Kingdom, which provides free healthcare to the citizens of the UK.
- Due to COVID19, they needed to supplement the face to face training of doctors and specialists with easy-to-use online learning
- Increasing the speed and efficiency of employee learning
- Inability to measure the impact of training on doctor performance
- Inability to cross-train different healthcare professionals with engaging and impactful learning
Chris and his team have used the Bridge LMS to create COVID19 related training for doctors, specialists, and other healthcare workers fighting the pandemic on the front lines. With limited time and resources, Chris worked with the Bridge implementation team to quickly create, administer, and implement training programmes through Bridge.
Though COVID19 has put a lot of stress and strain on the NHS as a whole, Chris is incredibly proud of what their team has been able to accomplish in the face of such a trying ordeal.
We at Bridge would like to honour the efforts of the following individuals at the NHS who have worked day and night to deliver quality care and treatment to thousands of patients in the UK during COVID19:
- DR BILL IRISH -- POSTGRADUATE DEAN, EAST OF ENGLAND
- DR IAN BARTON -- DEPUTY POSTGRADUATE DEAN
- KATE READ -- DEPUTY POSTGRADUATE DEAN
- DR ROWAN BURNSTEIN -- EAST OF ENGLAND, HEAD OF SCHOOL FOR ANAESTHESIA, INTENSIVE CARE AND PAIN MEDICINE
- KASIA CALKA -- FACULTY ACCOUNT MANAGER, HEALTH EDUCATION EAST OF ENGLAND
- ANN SMITH -- FACULTY MANAGER
SHARE THIS STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA