We Are People People.
VP Learning Solutions
Sr Product Manager
Sr Solutions Engineer
Director of Marketing
Sr Account Executive
Attend our Learning Sessions
Leveraging a Skills based Training Strategy at a Critical Time
In 2023, it won’t be enough to just retain your talent, but will be critical to position your teams to grow and gain the skills your organization needs.
Do you have the strategy, people, and technology in place to deliver this experience to your employees?
This session will cover why resilient organizations succeed by having the correct set of skills for the market they pursue and deploying them effectively.
- Learn what the difference is between skill-market fit & skill-organizational fit and why both are critical.
- How to put employees in a position to succeed by having the correct set of skills for the business that employs them.
- How to avoid pitfalls and mistakes many organizations make when deploying skills based learning strategy.
- The critical role leadership and managers play as culture drivers and as an extension of L&D.
How to Have Super Effective Growth Conversations that Aren’t Super Awkward
When it comes to training and upskilling your employees, effective conversations and effective managers are 2 critical components to success. But even the best managers can struggle when having career and growth conversations with their teams.
This interactive session will introduce best practices to help your managers gain the skills needed to have productive career conversations with employees, leading to better connected teams, goal alignment, and personalized skill growth.
- Why it’s important for managers to gather information that can help them be better coaches
- How to leverage an innovative manager/employee activity to highlight employees' specific career drivers, and ultimately drive engagement, productivity, client satisfaction, and employee retention
- How to use conversation skills to identify opportunity for upskilling and reskilling employees using their unique drivers