Manage & Automate Complex Learning Paths
Discover the power of learning automation! Create custom learning journeys that deliver learning and development to the right people at the right time.
What You Can Do With Journeys
Starting at a new company can be overwhelming. Benefits enrollment, new tools, compliance training, and a lot of learning to digest.
Rather than dump loads of coursework and tasks on new hires, use Journeys!
Journeys lets you release content in smaller stages – deliver a welcome video on day one, schedule a live training on day two and deliver compliance training on day three.
There is no company that is immune to the necessity for delivering compliance training on a yearly basis.
Build Journeys based on groups (e.g. new hires or departments). Enroll learners automatically and stage out your courses.
Manager or Leadership Training
Journeys is a fantastic way to deliver leadership training. This is ideal for building talent mobility and getting teams to collaborate and share ideas.
Use checkpoints to have your learners request skills feedback, schedule one on ones and participate in live training.
Talk with One of Our Experts Today
We’d love to show you more!
Create Steps Within Journeys
Customize a Journey with Steps
There are six different types of steps you can have in a Journey (and a few examples of how you'd use them):
- Course - create a single course on IT security
- Program - build a "let's get acquainted" series with an overview of culture, executive team & departments
- Live training - schedule a live meet & greet with the team
- Checkpoint - verify your new hire has completed benefits enrollment
- Journey - a longer training for managers
- Action - ask individuals to schedule a 1on1 or request peer/manager feedback