Why Move from Traditional Training Methods to Digital Learning?
Presenter: Ben Myhill, UK Regional Director, Bridge by Instructure
At Bridge, we are passionate about learning - our mission is to help organisations develop, retain, and promote the one resource they can't afford to lose: their people.
In the UK, only 30% of employees are actively engaged at work, and engaged staff are 87% less likely to leave their job. Smart organisations are moving away from traditional training methods and embracing digital learning systems because they can foster a happier and more engaged workforce.
This webinar special explores how the transformation to digital learning will:
- Better serve the modern workforce
- Provide anytime, anywhere, any device access to learning
- Increase user adoption and knowledge retention
- Allow agile content delivery
- Enable organisations to measure tangible outcomes